The gallery has just been updated with photos from previous rides. To view them click gallery in the above menu.
- Ride organisers please compile all receipts after the ride and submit altogether.
- Tax Invoices or original receipts must be given ( No photocopies and No screenshots) NO RECEIPTS, NO PAYMENTS!
- All new payments will be approved at Committee Meetings.
- Please allow up to 30 days to receive your money.
- No more phone calls asking for monies to be paid.
- Cheques must be made to South Australian Endurance Riders Association and NOT made out to SAERA (The Bank is not accepting them)
- Any new ride applications as of 1st June 2018 must have a Ride Budget attached for Committee approval.
- Any ride applications already approved require a Ride Budget within 4 weeks of the ride date.
- NO RIDE BUDGET, NO PAYMENTS!
The Committee will be working towards placing information up on the website regarding Ride organisers reimbursements and other financial information.
Cheryl Bullock (Treasurer on behalf of SAERA Committee)
The Jendari Cup rides for this season will consist of:
|Mil Lel||80 kms|
|Ride for Jacqui (Kuitpo)||100 kms|
|Glen Gillian||80 kms|
|State Champs||80 & 160 kms|
Just informing everyone that the AGM minutes are available to read and can be found by heading to Information > General Information then Minutes tab.
The 2018 Proxy form and Nominate form can be located under Forms >General Forms.